Change to English or other language

Friday, March 30, 2012

BIRDIE'S TALK - Two Weeks after Moving the new Room

These two weeks went by so quickly that I feel I had done nothing but taking care of the house - my room, specially. Cleaning, buying stuff that I needed, unpacking clothes, shoes, everything you can imagine when you move with all your life into bags...


However, I managed to have my own space. A place where I feel well, happy and full of hope in the near future.
In this second floor of a typical plain english brown stone building I have a wide view from my large window. I can hear the birds, there are many trees around and it seems I'm not in the centre of one of the largest and most populated cities in the world. In the morning I always see the Squirels jumping among the tree's branches while looking for food.


It's really amazing how time flies... I arrived a month ago, already
I hope I can be happy here for many more weeks, months... :)

Take care.
Love,
Birdie

No comments:

Countries & Cities Where I've Been.