Change to English or other language

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

BIRDIE'S TALK - Change for a Change

After a decade of ups and downs with too many downs on the balance plate I realised that at this stage of my life I have nothing to lose. Looking for a new professional opportunity in a strong Crisis period in most european countries is not an easy task. People use to say that there are other things that matter, more than money. But at the end the bills must be paid on time otherwhise you lose the least you could have achieved.

I felt this was the perfect moment to jump! Jump into a new real challenge. Not only a professional one but a Life challenge. When you start to see the 40th birthday coming and feel you did nothing with your life, there's only half of the way to go and if you don't do it now, you'll never do it.

Writing, always made me feel better. It works out as if I was having a chat with my alter Ego - and sometimes with my sub-consccious - I can understand better my attitudes, my actions and my feelings when I write about it. So I've decided to create this Blog with no pretensions of fame or aplauses from the audience. This is a place where I can see myself through the words during this second big stage of my life.

My life challenge has now begun and I know that it won't be easy. I'm moving to another country, searching for a new professional opportunity but above all looking for happiness in each day of my life. Why do I have to go away to find happiness? I don't know. But it didn't work until now. What do I've got to lose? I have the perfect alibi: no job. This is the trigger of all the plot that is taking me to a "everything is new"! And I'm feeling... good!

Love,

Birdie
[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8tuTSi6Sck&w=420&h=315]

No comments:

Countries & Cities Where I've Been.