Change to English or other language

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Quando Recomecei a Encontrar uma Pequena Luz...

This is what I've decided to do with my life, from now on.
Thank you to the amazing person that share his beliefs with me...

"What I think is, it`s never too late... or, in my case, too early, to be whoever you want to be...
there`s no time limit, start anytime you want... change or stay the same...
there aren`t any rules... we can make the best or worst of it...
I hope you make the best... I hope you see things that startle you. Feel things you never felt before.

I hope you meet people who have a differente point of view.
I hope you challenge yourself.
I hope you stumble, and pick yourself up.
I hope you live the life you wanted to... and if you haven`t, I hope you start all over again..."


From, Benjamin Button film.


2 comments:

alma said...

...e que tenhas forças para recomeçar tudo de novo.

James said...

Olá Amiguinha!
Vim só dar-lhe um beijinho.
James

Countries & Cities Where I've Been.