Change to English or other language

Thursday, April 02, 2009

My Bubble...

Sometimes I feel I'm losing my track as if suddendly all the ground beneath my feet got lost in space... And I'm standing inside a bubble going up and down trying to figure out what's going on with my ground and how will I get out from this stage that is holding my life for ages... trying to figure out why things aren't just a little bit more easy once in a while?...

Why is everything always so difficult along my way?... I'm tired of so many stones...
I need to fly... Please, let go off my wings and let me fly away from here... Let me reach my Sunscreen and taste a little bit of happiness and love... Then, I can die and come back one day, again... Less hurt then today...

No comments:

Countries & Cities Where I've Been.