Wednesday, July 04, 2007
A Coragem de Mudar!
1. “Sometimes life is gonna hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.”
2. “You have got to find what you love. And that is as true for work as it is for lovers”
3. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking and don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart you will know when you find it.”
4. “Keep looking. Don’t settle!”
5. “When I was 17, I read a quote that went something like: "If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right." It made an impression on me, and since then, for the past 33 years I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: “If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?” And whenever the answer has been “No” for too many days in a raw, I know I need to change something.”
6. “Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”
7. "Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish."
Mesmo do outro lado do Mundo... estás aqui. Sempre.